Devoted to My Many Whims

10/20/2004

Game Day #7 (Coupland)

Keeping this one brief, I need sleep.

1st Inning -- Papi! D-Lowe! Or is that Owen Wilson? I'm never too sure... I'm already exhausted.

2nd Inning -- The ol' choke-a-dope. Impressive inning and a third of pitching. I like that guy. Wait-hold the fucking presses! Holy mama pajama! Untamed Damon! Finally! Capn' Caveman comes through. Best game ever! Double that score and I can go to bed.

6th Inning -- Well, Boston is full of drunk rabble rousers tonight. More than usual that is. What with FUCKING HISTORY BEING MADE! D-fucking-LOWE! Take A-fucking-ROD and shove it sideways...

This has been fun guys. Sorta. Not doing this again, though. I have no place commenting on sports really--but the main reason is it's just a hassle. The posts on here will be written for a reason--not simply because I get myself into a situation where I feel I gotta keep a theme running. Anyway, need sleep--and beacuse I feel I have to put some sort of commercial here...

Commercial -- Coupland



New Douglas Coupland soon to be released. Yes, Jeff, it's a reason to be cheerful. Unlike this fucking game. But no fear, Pedro has a history of bullshit first innings. But I'm sure he has something he wants to prove to someone, himself?, whatever--if this gets real ugly I might feel the need for bitching and moaning--but I stand by need to lie down and let this insane victory wash over me.

8th Inning -- Thanks Bellhorn, you know what I'm sayin'.

2 comments:

magicboots said...

i cant believe your not from vancouver, bc.

Unknown said...

Well, depending on how this all turns out today, tomorrow, next week, I may feel like moving there.