Devoted to My Many Whims

10/13/2004

Game Day #2 (Monobrow/Sanchez Bros.)

[Will update continually 'till the end of the game... Maybe.]

8:00pm -- Yeah, so Curt's not doing to good, eh? And what was the biggest difference between last year and this year? Our pitching, right? Well, I still think we still have plenty to work with in the bullpen. Bring out Lowe instead--I wouldn't squak. I'm looking foward to Pedro shutting up that NY crowd... should be a good game. Hell, if last night's a sign of anything it's that all these games could very well be classics.

Commercial -- Who's #1?

This Guy. Click and feel it -- unh, yeah, that's right...

1st Inning -- That throw to second almost smacked Jeter in that mug of his... almost.

2nd Inning -- Did that douche bag just question Pedro's "cadence"? I think he did. Sweet jesus...

3rd Inning -- Scooter... sigh... Have I mentioned my dislike of Fox? I wonder how many focus groups it took to decide upon the name of a talking baseball.

Checking in on the Presidential Debate --



5th Inning -- Now's the time. Close. Damnit.

6th Inning -- Pedro's got the crowd quiet though--I like that, very much so. Olerud? Well, there goes that crowd respect... And okay, who's your daddy... um, why not Where's the Beef? or Who's the Boss? or Whachoo Talkin Bout? Yes, I'm bitter.

Commercial -- Have you met the new Partridge Family?

Do yourself a favor -- MEET RON, GARY, BRUCE AND DOUG

7th Inning -- This Sheffield/Godzilla double whammy unnerves me.... I really need to see the Papi/Manny double dip happen tonight.

8th Inning -- Did I jinx Damon last night? I sent this raging email to The Trifecta last night about Damon... Well, if I did, my realizing it now should un-jinx him. Here comes his first hit... Ouch.

9th Inning -- Well, the real bitch of this thing would be losing a game because of the 1st inning. That's tough. Nice tense way to do it Foulke.

And so it goes. Papi wanted it just as bad as any fan out there.

No comments: