Devoted to My Many Whims

10/19/2004

Game Day #6 (Eugene Mirman)

So here I am again. Nearing 8pm and sitting in front of the laptop with the tv turned on to Fucking Fox about 6 or 7 feet beyond that. Sean McDonough a nice little tease -- look at them, talking to someone who isn't a complete fucking annoying windbag automaton like themselves, craaazy. So there's my bitch and moan about Fox for the night, I promise I won't bring it up again.

Commercial -- Eugene Mirman



This guy makes me laugh. He recently was on tour with the likes of Modest Mouse and Yo La Tengo and can mow be seen opening for those Stella gentleman. Is the lesser known friend of David Cross, Todd Barry, Jon Benjamin, you know, that whole scene. And if you don't know that whole scene--what the fuck there, holmes? Get a-googlin!

4th Inning -- 3 innings and no score? Refreshing. I wonder what kind of drugs they've got Curt pumped up with... But definitely, infinitely more refreshing is being up 4-0.

8th Inning -- Don't they show replays on the jumbotron or whatever they call it? Pretty obvious--A-Rod shooting dirty pool. Headache setting in.

9th Inning -- Nice. "How about we just tip over the SUVs after the game? It shows how pissed we are as fans but also how politically aware we are as a city." What's a good song to play over the speakers as Yankee fans get tasered, gassed, and/or clubed? I'd say We Will rock You.

What can you say? I'm surprised it only lasted 9 innings. There has to have been some people with weak hearts who've suffered some attacks... Well, one more.

No comments: