Devoted to My Many Whims

10/23/2004

Amy on Dave

Amy Sedaris on Letterman tonight. Funny lady, and the two of them have a great rapport -- I like how Amy tosses her own questions in the way she does. I wonder who cancelled... There'll be some good stills from those couple of impersonations she did [probably show up here soon]. Anges Morehead... She does look a bit more tan than usual. No mention of the movie. I think they had the wrap party July 31st at a MisShapes afterparty at NYC's Luke & Leroy's (get your hands off her, greasy Justin Theroux!), but it doesn't look like it's coming out until Spring. Must be the extensive CGI post-work needing to be done... Anyway, I'll always think that her on Conan with an animal expert afterwards is the best way to book an Amy Sedaris tv appearance--I think they allow her to get a bit more crazy on Conan. Well, my ears still haven't quite recovered from ...Trail of Dead last night--and still need work catching up on the shut-eye...

No comments: