Devoted to My Many Whims

2/28/2005

The Punks Made His Day

clint

I can't stay too mad, the guy is indeed a class act. Hell, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly's one of my favorites... And yeah, Hitchcock and Kubrick never won a best director Oscar so Marty's still in good company. And like I said, he deserves to win it for a more important movie than The Aviator, which I'm sure he still has in him. This is one of those years that a few down the line no one will remember what the hell was nominated or won anyway. Oh yeah, that one with Chris Rock... That highly anticipated Catwoman 2 joke was pretty funny...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know i hate to agree with you but i do agree with you. funny to read audrey was just 24 when she won for roman holiday.

http://www.cinderella.host.sk/images/audrey/audrey16.jpg

-scott

The Head said...

Did you die?