Devoted to My Many Whims

11/28/2007

The Beard Pt. 2 (Day 7)















Yeah, no too much action going on, only the slightest of difference from Day 5. Still feels good though -- a nice surprise when I look in the mirror. Definitely makes you feel older, which in turn can give you a bit more confidence. It's getting more and more fun to rub. For a person like me who's always needing something to do with their hands, stroking The Beard is a pleasant diversion.















Still trying to figure out exactly where to trim The Beard. This picture isn't the greatest but you can kinda see where I'm at. I'd rather be cutting it a little long than shaving too much off, that's my philosophy right now. We'll see -- I think I have to wait and let The Beard grow stronger and tell me what it wants.

No comments: